Redmond's nickname is the "Bicycle Capital of the Northwest" and rightfully
so. Within the city limits, Redmond boasts over 17 miles of developed trails
for hiking, bicycling, and horseback riding. One of the larger trails, the
Sammamish River Trail connects to the Burke-Gilman trail which can be followed
north through Bothell and continues into Seattle.
As part of the Lake Washington School District, Redmond includes nine elementary
schools, three junior high schools, and one senior high school. Education is
important to the residents of Redmond, and it shows!
Get answers to commonly asked questions about Redmond real estate
online at TheMLSonline.com.
Redmond Minnesota Real Estate Agents
TheMLSonline selects the most knowlegable, professional Redmond Homes
agents. Our realty veterans will negotiate the best deals for you. Whether buying or
selling in Redmond, TheMLSonline real agents extend their personal touch looking out
for your best interest. Each and every TheMLSonline real estate agent will go the extra
mile for you.
Online Showing Requests
You can request showings online at any time when searching for Redmond Homes. Just click the 'Request A Showing' link
and we will respond to your request in as little as 2 hours.
• No-cost assistance for buyers in the Redmond Homes area.
• Easiest and most complete Redmond Homes Search engine available, updated
every 15 minutes.
• Full buyer representation for nearly every property in the Redmond MN, unlike anything
you'll receive when you buy from a listing agent.
• Serving the entire Redmond Homes area and surrounding communities.
• Our team of Redmond Homes professionals will guide you step-by-step through
the buying and selling process.
• We offer no-cost assistance for buyers in the Redmond Homes area.
Fast Finder - Redmond Home Search
Search by MLS number, address, new listings, body of water, school district, or zip code.
Redmond Home Search using Google® Map
Click on the map to start your Seattle real estate search: